Monday 24 October 2011

I hate raking leaves!

This weekend was a leaf raking marathon... and I hardly made a dent! There are a few bright spots however.
  1. This year is milder than usual (we often have snow leading up to halloween)
  2. I will have far fewer leaves this year since the HUGE maple tree in front of our house had to be taken down a few weeks ago. (sad to see it go)
  3. Being outside and doing physical work, always makes my skin glow - it feels really good to be active.
I'm sure that activity like this (with proper sunscreen of course) does a few things. Being outside in the fall air (especially with the rain this past week), hydrates the skin. It also get the blood circulating. And I'm sure that exercise can help your overall metabolism by eliminating toxins too.

Just make sure to drink lots of water - so easy to forget and then to binge afterwards. Drinking lots of water is essential for your skin care too.

This good article that touches on the importance of all round skincare and exercise is worth reading.
Also this assistance in choosing skin care products can be helpful.

Have a great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment